Friday, March 27, 2009

About This Blog

EaglesLinc aims to provide up to date reports and insights on the Philadelphia Eagles from the viewpoint of a life long, die hard, fly eagles fly, 700 level knuckle head fan. Having been one of these fans my whole life and growing up in Philadelphia with a family of the same mentality, my goal is to identify with the true Eagles fan.

Having gone to many a home game, everything the outside world says about us is true. We did boo Santa Claus, because he deserved it. We did boo a newly married couple, because the bride was fat. We did throw snowballs at Jimmy Johnson because he was too easy of a target. I also witnessed things that I would rather share at this point in time. That being said, Eagle fans are the most passionate and loyal fans in the world. Having been through so much disappointment and so little glory we are a resilient bunch, coming back year after year to cheer on our Beloved Birds.

Please join me on my journey to follow the Eagles as they start another quest for Super Bowl glory. From free agency, the draft, mini camps, into Lehigh for training camp, right up to the opening kick off and through out the entire season I hope to provide some facts and some insights that only a true Eagle's fan can appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment