Tuesday, October 20, 2009

EaglesLincs teams up with Don't Boo the Birds

Through a deal with Blogs by Fans I have officially taken over all the writing and editing duties for another Eagles blog; Don't Boo the Birds.

While I know after last week's loss that may be hard not to do, as long time suffering Eagles fans you have to look at the big picture. Every year we have a game like this, so I'm glad they got it out of their system early. Lets hope this was their one and done flop for this season and they quickly get back to their winning ways.

Anyway, back to my deal with Don't Boo The Birds. All my primary posts from now on will be on that website, but I will continue to publish links to the posts on this site. This blog will truly turn into EaglesLincs as it will link you to all my other articles.

Here is a link to my first post on Don't Boo The Birds

What went wrong against the Raiders?

No comments:

Post a Comment