Monday, May 17, 2010

NFL 2010 Draft Impact Players-Tight Ends

This week in my ongoing series of potential impact players from this year's draft, I take a look at some of the tight ends that have the best opportunity to come in right away and make an impact on their new team.

The Eagles drafted TE Clay Harbor from Missouri State in the fourth round with the 125th overall selection. Brent Celek, the Birds current starting tight end has established himself as a potential Pro Bowl type player if he continues to put up numbers like he did in 2009. Harbor could come in as a solid special teams player and another option in the red zone, but I would not describe him as an impact player for the 2010 season given Celek's current hold on the starting spot.

Here is a link to my preview of my impact tight ends as posted on InasecTV.com


NFL 2010 Draft Impact Players-Tight Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment