Thursday, August 18, 2011

2011 Philadelphia Eagles Predictions and Super Bowl Futures Odds

The Eagles take on the Pittsburgh Steelers tonight in what some people are saying could be a preview of this year's Super Bowl. I would say they are partially right, but Philadelphia will actually be playing the Steelers' nemesis, the Baltimore Ravens in Super Bowl XLVI.

If anyone who reads this blog remembers, last season I had the Packers and the Ravens squaring-off in the title game, so I feel pretty good about going two-for-two on the NFC end. I also figure if I keep picking the Ravens every season, one of these times I will be right.

Below is a link to my full preview of this year's Birds as originally posted on Doc's Sports


2011 Philadelphia Eagles Predictions and Super Bowl Futures Odds

No comments:

Post a Comment