Saturday, November 10, 2012

Weekly Philadelphia Eagles Betting Picks: Week 10 vs. Dallas

It is Cowboys' week in Philly and the only thing that makes the Eagles four-game losing streak a bit more bearable is the fact that Dallas has been just as bad this season. I still never get tired of seeing Dallas owner Jerry Jones' face cringe as his team continues to blow game after game. As the league's reining egomaniac, there is nothing better to see his handiwork blow-up in his face.

Getting back to our beleaguered Birds, they are now just one loss away from a complete meltdown. I have cancelled my reservations to New Orleans after last week's debacle in that very city as this team has more holes than a big old block of Swiss cheese. The offensive line is a patch-work of second stringers and the defense is afraid to get its pants dirty by making a tackle. I never watched Nnamdi Asomugha play when he was with the Raiders but how the hell he was ever voted to the Pro Bowl is a complete mystery to me. He is easily the most overrated (and over-paid) player in the NFL. The sad part is this could be said about a number of players on the Eagles' current roster.

For anyone out there calling for Nick Foles to take over as starting quarterback you are way off base. It is hard to blame Michael Vick for the mess this team is in considering that he has been hit more times than a pinata at a kid's birthday party. I cannot make excuses for all of his turnovers, but when you are constantly running around to save your life, bad things are bound to happen.

My prediction for this Sunday's game is a tie, because that would be the only fitting result for two talented teams that have come nowhere close to living-up to the lofty expectations that were placed on them before the season started.

If you are interested in what my real prediction for Sunday's game is, check out the following link to my weekly Eagles' preview that is posted on Doc's Sports Service. If I keep making picks like I have for the first eight games they are going to cancel this season-long series, but I remain confident that I nailed it this time with my highest unit play of the season.


Weekly Philadelphia Eagles Betting Picks: Week 10 vs. Dallas

No comments:

Post a Comment