Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NFL Betting: Three Important Post Season Betting Tips

The NFL postseason gets underway this Saturday afternoon with the first of four Wildcard Round games. I was already correct on my first prediction that the Cowboys and Giants would be at home watching the playoffs along with the Eagles, so it might be in your best interest to pay attention to this post if you want to make some money wagering on the games.

As part of my three part series for SBR Forum on how to bet on the NFL playoffs, I have provided a link (copied below) to the second installment; Three Important Post Season Betting Tips. These are fairly common sense concepts, but a vital part of successfully handicapping a particular matchup in the postseason.

As an added bonus the following are my picks for this weekend's games:

Cincinnati (+4.5) over Houston

Green Bay (-7.5) over Minnesota

Baltimore (-6.5) over Indianapolis

Washington (+3) over Seattle


I know I said that whichever team won the NFC East would be a one and done in the playoffs, I just do not have confidence in Seattle's ability to head all the way out to the East Coast and win on the road as a favorite. The ideal situation would be a one or two point Seahawks' win.



NFL Betting: Three Important Post Season Betting Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment