Thursday, November 14, 2013

NFL Top 3 "Over/Under" Picks for Week 11

I head into Week 11 of the NFL season in search of a fresh start after crashing and burning on all three of my total line picks last Sunday. For the first time this season I was completely off the mark on my analysis on how I had each of these games playing out. I took the OVER on a 10-9 score in the Carolina vs. San Francisco game and I went with the UNDER in New Orleans' 49-17 romp over Dallas. The only game that was remotely close was Jacksonville's 29-27 victory against Tennessee with a closing line of 41 if you consider missing the mark by 15 points remotely close.

I had my nose to the grindstone this past week in an effort to get back on track so be sure to check out all three of this week's picks which I personally guarantee will be better than last week. The following is a link to this week's NFL total line picks as part of my ongoing series for Doc's Sports.

NFL Totals Betting: Week 11 Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment