Saturday, November 30, 2013

NFL Top 3 "Over/Under" Picks for Week 13

A last second field goal not only put a major dent in the Giants' playoff hopes in last Sunday's 24-21 loss to Dallas, it was just enough to take the total OVER on a closing line of 44.5. This fortunate turn of events raised my record to 2-1 for my Week 12 total line picks.

The Cowboy's win over New York coupled with their Thanksgiving Day victory over Oakland has dialed-up the pressure on Philadelphia to come away with a win this Sunday over Arizona to keep pace in the NFC East title race. The Eagles come into that game as three-point home favorites with the "over/under" set at 48.5. While I stayed away from a pick on a side in Sunday's game, I do like the UNDER on the total line. So much so that I made it one of my top three plays of the week.

Below is a link to this week's top picks as part of my ongoing series for Doc's Sports.

NFL Totals Betting: Week 13 Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment