Thursday, December 19, 2013

NFL Top 3 "Over/Under" Picks for Week 16

After ending up on the wrong side of all three of my total line picks for Week 14 of the NFL regular season, as promised I bounced back with a clean sweep in last Sunday's selections. This turnaround raised my year to date record to 25-19-1 which is about par for the course for a wannabe handicapper like myself. The OVER has dominated the total line the past two weeks with 20 of 32 games going OVER the closing total line. Sometimes streaks like this will carry over to another week, but more times than not it presents an opportunity to go big in the other direction. Over the course of the 17 week NFL season you would be amazed how the Oddsmakers have a knack for evening things out.

I did not make a conscious effort to go with the UNDER in all three of this Sunday's picks, it just so happened to work out that way. None the less, I head into Week 16 with a high level of confidence that I will turn in another winning performance with the right call in what should be three low scoring contests.

To check out all three of this week's total line selections just click the link below to my ongoing series for Doc's Sports.

NFL Totals Betting: Week 16 Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment