Thursday, December 5, 2013

NFL Top 3 "Over/Under" Picks Week 14

Lower than expected scores ruled the day in Week 13 of the NFL regular season with 10 of the 16 games on the schedule staying UNDER the closing line. I was a victim of this trend with a 1-2 record in my top picks, but my lone win was the UNDER on the Eagles' 24-21 victory over Arizona.

I thought I had this game easily in hand with a total line of 48, but once again the Birds decided to make things interesting by blowing a comfortable lead. The defense came up with the plays when it had to, but to get to the playoffs Philadelphia is going to have to learn how to keep its foot on the throat once it gets a big lead. This week's game against Detroit is an interesting matchup between two teams that know how to quickly rack-up points. I almost bit on the OVER, but with the line set at 54.5 it was just a bit too high for my taste. It also looks like weather could be a factor at the Linc this Sunday so I am glad I decided to pass.

I did find three other matchups that I really like so look for a return to my winning ways. To get the inside scoop on all three picks be sure to click the link below to my weekly article for Doc's Sports.

NFL Totals Betting: Week 14 Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment