Thursday, September 10, 2015

NFC East Week 1 Preview & Predictions

The time as come to fire things up for another season of football and I am fired up at the Eagles' prospects for a deep run in the postseason this year. I will not go as far as to say they are my pick to win the NFC with a very strong Green Bay team still standing in the way, but I will go as far as saying that the Birds should get a shot at going to Super Bowl 50 with a chance to play those Packers at Lambeau in late January.

A few other bold predictions I am willing to put out there is Arizona over Seattle for the NFC West title, while Kansas City rises to the top of the AFC West over Denver. There are no such things as locks when it comes to making NFL predictions before a single regular season game has been played, but Indianapolis is in excellent position to make a run all the way this this year's Super Bowl playing out the watered-down AFC South.

First things first before I get too far ahead of myself is my Week 1 preview of the NFC East along with my "pick of the week". This will be my fourth season covering my favorite NFL division for Doc's Sports and going over my past record for these weekly picks I am proud to say that my record is well above .500. If you do bet on sports you should always bet on what you know best and I have been following these four teams my entire life through the eyes of being a die-hard Eagles' fan.

All this means is that I am homer and happy to admit it. I think the Redskins will get thumped at home by Miami on Sunday afternoon and one of my top picks of the week with some of the other articles I have written is New York at the very least covering the seven-point spread against Dallas. However, I can easily see the Giants pulling off the upset in Big D on Sunday night. I have saved the best for last with my NFC East "pick of the week" on Monday night's Eagles at Falcons game, but I am not going to tip my hand as to which way I went in this one.

That being said, the following is a link to my NFC East Week 1 preview and pick as previously posted on Doc's


Expert NFL Betting Picks: Weekly NFC East Predictions Week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment