Saturday, October 3, 2015

NFL WEEK 4 BETTING ODDS, TRENDS & PREDICTIONS

The early title race in the NFC East tightened up last Sunday with Philadelphia and New York's first win combined with the Cowboys' first lost. The Eagles were able to snap-out of their two week funk to get past the New York Jets as three-point road underdogs, but at best I would say that they are still a work in progress.

Even though my confidence level in the Birds has not been fully restored I do like them this Sunday against Washington as three-point favorites on the road. This probably has more to do with how bad the Redskins looked their last time out in a 32-21 loss to the Giants that was not as nearly as close as the score might indicate. The other big reason why I made Philly one of my top picks this week is a solid run defense that should be able to neutralize Washington's biggest strength.

The following is a link to all my top picks for Week 4 of the NFL season as previously posted on FootballBetting.com.

NFL WEEK 4 BETTING ODDS, TRENDS & PREDICTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment