Tuesday, January 4, 2011

NFL Playoff Predictions

After much deliberation and careful consideration, I am ready to release my official predictions for this year's NFL playoffs all the way to the winner of Super Bowl XLV.

I originally had predicted that Baltimore and Green Bay would win its respective conference and meet for the championship with the Packers winning it all. While that is still a possibilty, I have adjusted my picks to reflect the actual results of the regular season.

WILDCARD ROUND

New Orleans (over Seattle)
New York (over Indianapolis)
Baltimore (over Kansas City)
Philadelphia (over Green Bay)

DIVISIONAL ROUND

New England (over New York)
Baltimore (over Pittsburgh)

Philadelphia (over Chicago)
New Orleans (over Atlanta)

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

New England (over Baltimore)
Philadelphia (over New Orleans)

SUPER BOWL XLV

New England 31 Philadelphia 28

No comments:

Post a Comment