Saturday, June 29, 2013

2013 AFC Preview – Conference Odds and Predictions

Over the past few weeks I have been previewing the odds for each team in the AFC in terms of their chances to win their respective division as part of an ongoing series for Bang the Book. Before moving on to the NFC, I put together a summary of the entire conference in a piece that was recently posted on Cappers Picks.

It is still too early to release my official predictions for the 2013 season; however if I had to pick the four divisional winners in the AFC, I would lean towards New England in the East, Cincinnati in the North, Houston in the South and Denver in the West. My two wildcard teams would be Pittsburgh and Miami. This is hardly going out on a limb as this is pretty much chalk across the board, but everything is still subject to change. The Patriots are suddenly looking pretty weak at the tight end position and I am still not sure which direction the Colts will go in this season. The Broncos should run away with the West but it could be a three-way race to the final week of the regular season in the North.

The following is a link to my summary of the AFC and be sure to check back in July when I begin my preview of the NFC.

2013 AFC Preview – Conference Odds and Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment