Thursday, September 12, 2013

NFL Top "Over/Under" Picks for Week 2

The Oddsmakers nailed the total line on opening day in the NFL with eight games going OVER and eight staying UNDER the closing lines. I managed to squeeze-out a 2-1 record on my top plays on the strength of Chip Kelly's offensive masterpiece on Monday night.

I was actually expecting big things from the Birds on the offensive side of the ball against the Redskins, but I had my doubts about their defense after a less than stellar performance in the preseason. Like I mentioned last week, nothing is won or lost in Week 1, but it is always encouraging to jump out of the gate with a win, especially as a road underdog against a division opponent.

I will post my complete preview and “pick of the week” for Week 2 in the NFC East on Saturday, but for now here is a link to my top picks on the total line for this week’s NFL games as part of my ongoing series for Doc’s Sports.

NFL Top "Over/Under" Picks for Week 2

No comments:

Post a Comment