Friday, September 30, 2011

NFC East Week 4- San Francisco vs. Philadelphia

I have been way off the mark on my picks for the Eagles the first three weeks, but in my defense, they have been way off the mark on defense. The two losses have nothing to do with Michael Vick getting hurt, as last time I checked, he does not play on that side of the ball.

While I will admit there have been some questionable calls by Andy Reid, especially the fourth-down call to go for it on short yardage at mid-field against the Giants, but you have to have some kind of confidence that your defense can stop the opposition with the game on the line.

It is still early, but a loss on Sunday would dig a hole that Birds probably would not be able to climb out of unless the rest of the teams in the NFC East go into the tank. For that reason alone, I see the Eagles rolling in this game, as under Reid, they have always shown the ability to bounce back from a bad loss.

Below is a link to my complete preview of Sunday's game as originally posted on Cappers Picks

NFC East Week 4- San Francisco vs. Philadelphia

No comments:

Post a Comment