Thursday, November 1, 2012

NFL Totals Betting: Week 9 Over and Under Predictions

Since we get a one-day reprieve from the Eagles this week I decided to post my weekly picks on the total line for Sunday's games. For anyone who enjoys wagering on the NFL, many times the total line can offer even more value than betting on the spread if you know where and how to look.

I have been doing this piece for Doc's Sports Service for two seasons now and have been fortunate to carve out an overall winning record. This season I got off to a horrendous start but a recent hot streak took my overall record to 12-10-1 on the year.

My confidence level for an Eagles win on Monday night is not all that high, but I feel a big week is in store with this week's Over/Under plays. Check them out for yourself through the link below and let me know what you think.

NFL Totals Betting: Week 9 Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment