Thursday, January 10, 2013

NFL Totals Betting: Divisional Round Over and Under Predictions

I have been making selections on the NFL total line all season long for Doc's Sports Service and while I am far from being a professional handicapper, I did post another winning season with an overall record of 26-20-2 and a 2-1 record in last weekend's Wildcard Round games.

This week, I turned my attention to the four matchups in the Divisional Round of the playoffs to come up with my final three top plays of the year. All four games last week stayed UNDER the total but with teams such as New England and Denver on this weekend's slate it is hard to see that being the case this time around.

Copied below is a link to this week's picks as originally posted on Doc's. Thanks to those who followed my selections over the course of the NFL season and I look forward to getting back at it next season.

NFL Totals Betting: Divisional Round Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment