Monday, January 28, 2013

Super Bowl XLVII "Over/Under" Preview & Free Pick

All season long I have been making "over/under" predictions for my top three NFL games each week for Doc's Sports Service, so I was honored when they asked me to cover this year's Super Bowl and offer my pick for this game.

The Super Bowl is without a doubt the most heavily bet single sporting event in the world with billions of dollars wagered on just about every aspect of the game. The amount of money bet on the total line is second only to the money wagered on the winner of the game itself with the spread. With that kind a pressure to come up with the correct prediction for this Sunday's game, I dug deep into this matchup to try and uncover where the value lies in the actual total line, which right now is anywhere between 47 and 48 points.

The following is a link my complete preview and pick for Super Bowl XLVII's total line in an article that was previously posted on Doc's Sports Service. While there are no guarantees when it comes to wagering on sports, my confidence level for this pick would make it a 5 Unit Play utilizing Doc's Unit Betting System.


Super Bowl XLVII "Over/Under" Preview & Free Pick

No comments:

Post a Comment