Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NFL East Week 10 Preview and "Pick of the Week"

The Washington Redskins will help kickoff Week 10 of the NFL season with a Thursday night matchup against Minnesota. The Redskins escaped with a 30-24 overtime victory over San Diego last Sunday to improve to 3-5 on the year. That leaves them just a game and a half behind Dallas for first place in the NFC East.

The Eagles stayed just a game behind the Cowboys with a lopsided 49-20 victory over Oakland in their most complete effort this season. Nick Foles tied a long standing NFL record with seven touchdown passes and for the third week in a row the defense kept the opposing team's offense in check for the entire four quarters. This week the Birds visit fabled Lambeau Field to face a Green Bay Packers' team that has to forge on without Aaron Rodgers running the show on offense. The impact of his loss took the Eagles from being 10-point road underdogs in this matchup to the game being a PICK on 5Dimes latest board. It is now up to Philly to take full advantage of the situation by getting a W in a game that just about everyone (including myself) had penciled-in as a loss. I like their chances to get it done so much that I made the Birds my NFC East 'Pick of the Week'. Last week I took the UNDER on the Eagles game, which was basically a loser by halftime, but I am still 7-2 on the year with my picks.

The following is a link to my complete preview of Week 10 in the NFC East as part of an ongoing series for Doc's Sports.

NFC East Weekly NFL Betting Picks: Week 10

No comments:

Post a Comment