Saturday, November 9, 2013

NFL Top 3 "Over/Under" Picks for Week 10

The NFL heads into Week 10 of the regular season and despite my 1-1-1 record last week on my total line picks I am still riding a 63 percent winning percentage into this Sunday's games. I was going to use the UNDER on the Philadelphia vs. Oakland game as one of my picks last week but decided to pass. Earlier in the season I took the UNDER on the first Eagles vs. Giants game this season and the final score was 36-21. I quickly learned that the Birds were going to be one of those unpredictable teams.

Before the Raider' game, they had scored a grand total of 10 points in back-to-back losses to Dallas and New York. In what I thought was going to be another low-scoring battle, Nick Foles decides to go out and throw seven touchdowns to tie an NFL mark that suddenly puts him in some very elite company. As far as this week's game I have Philly stealing a win in Green Bay in the absence of Aaron Rodgers picking its secondary apart. With a predicted final score of 27-23 the game would also go OVER the current 47-point line. However, if you go on to read the article for this week's picks you will not see that game on my list.

The link for that article is copied below. It is part of my ongoing series for Doc's Sports in which I provide a brief betting report for my Top 3 NFL picks of the week on the total line

NFL Totals Betting: Week 10 Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment