Wednesday, December 5, 2012

NFL Totals Betting: Week 14 Over and Under Predictions

The NFL regular season continues to wind down and with the Eagles already having one of their claws firmly planted in the offseason, I have decided to focus a good deal of my energy on my weekly "over/under" picks for the remainder of the NFL season. That does not mean that I faked my way through the first 13 weeks of games, much like our beloved Birds did, it just means I am going dig even deeper into the last four weeks of matchups to unearth some sure-fire winners each week.

I am actually slightly above .500 for the season on my top plays, but not nearly as good as last season when I hit on just under 60 pecent of my picks. This year has been a challenge especially over the past seven weeks where the Oddsmakers have absolutely nailed to total line with 48 games going OVER, 50 staying UNDER and three ending as a PUSH.

I firmly believe that I have found three solid plays for Week 14 in the NFL so please click the link below to check them out for youself in my weekly piece for Doc's Sports Service. Also be sure to check back later in the week for my complete preview and prediction for Sunday's Tampa Bay game.

NFL Totals Betting: Week 14 Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment