Saturday, December 22, 2012

Weekly Philadelphia Eagles Betting Picks: Week 16 vs. Washington

We are down to the final two weeks of the NFL regular season and all the Eagles can do is play the role of spoiler in this Sunday's game against Washington at the Linc and next Sunday's game in the Meadowlands against the Giants.

It has been a trying season to say the least in not only watching the Birds but trying to predict the outcome of their games. I nailed last week's collapse against Cincinnati, but was pretty much dead wrong with every other pick this year. Things got so bad I had to seek out the advice of one of EaglesLincs most loyal followers, Chuck B. Good. He made the call on this week's Redskins game and I have to agree with his pick whole heartedly.

The following is a link to my weekly Eagles' game preview and prediction for Doc's Sport Services as previously posted on their site. With Chuck's help, I actually made this pick one of my top unit plays of the year utilizing Doc's Unit Betting System.



Weekly Philadelphia Eagles Betting Picks: Week 16 vs. Washington

No comments:

Post a Comment