Saturday, October 19, 2013

NFC East Week 7 Preview and "Pick of the Week"

I have been nailing it with my NFC East picks through the first six weeks of the regular season with a highly profitable record of 5-1. Last week I had Dallas over Washington and the Cowboys easily covered the 5.5-point spread. Turning to this week's NFC East slate of games, I stayed away from the Dallas vs. Philadelphia game as this one is too close to call. Both teams have the ability to light up the scoreboard on offense, but neither has been able to slow their opponents down on the opposite side of the ball.

Both Dallas (2nd) and Philadelphia (4th) are ranked in the top five of the league in scoring and both are bringing up the rear on defense in total yards allowed. The Cowboys are giving-up an average of 413.2 yards a contest which is ranked 31st followed by the Eagles' 420.2 yards allowed which is ranked dead last. I did think about a play on the OVER in this game with the current line set at 56. I still think that these two will combine for over 60 points this Sunday, but there was another game that I liked better. For the fourth time this season I am using the Giants' game as my NFC East 'Pick of the Week". I went against New York the first two weeks of the season and cashed-in, but they did cost me my only loss of the season when I picked the 0-6 G-Men to win in Week 3.

The following is a link to my complete preview and pick for Week 7 in the NFC East as part of my ongoing series for Doc's Sports.

NFC East Weekly NFL Betting Picks: Week 7

No comments:

Post a Comment