Friday, October 11, 2013

NFL Top 3 "Over/Under" Picks for Week 6

It has been feast or famine over the past two weeks for my NFL total line picks with a perfect 3-0 record in Week 4 followed by three picks on the wrong side of the total in last week's games. I had the Eagles vs. Giants game staying UNDER which is a mistake I will not make twice until either of these team's defense decides to show up for a game. The good news from last Sunday's much needed victory is that it appears that Nick Foles is more than capable running Chip Kelly's high-octane offense after turning-in a solid half of football in relief of Michael Vick.

I completely stayed away from this week's game against Tampa Bay, as I have no idea what to expect from either of these teams. The Buccaneers have yet to win in their first four games, but they still have a defense that is playing rather well. The Eagles should be able to do a better job this week on defense against rookie quarterback Mike Glennon, but that is never a given with this squad. If I had to make a pick I would take Philadelphia on the road minus the one-point spread, but everyone knows I am a homer so what else would you expect me to say.

Getting back to my top 3 "over/under" picks for Week 6 in the NFL, the following is a link to this week's piece on Doc's Sports as part of my ongoing series.

NFL Totals Betting: Week 6 Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment