Thursday, October 17, 2013

NFL Top 3 "Over/Under" Picks for Week 7

After posting a dismal 0-3 record in Week 5 on my NFL total line picks, I bounced back with a 2-1 record last week that has me a profitable 11-7 on the year. I was tempted to use this Sunday's Cowboys vs. Eagles clash as one of my picks for this week with a play on the OVER despite the fact that the current line is set at 56, but I found three other matchups that I liked better.

This Sunday's showdown at the Linc features two of the highest scoring teams in the league, who also happen to have a defense that has really struggled to keep its' opponents out of the end zone. To me this all adds up to an outright offensive assault that lights-up the scoreboard all day long.

The following is a link to the top three picks on the total line that I did come up with for Week 7 in the NFL as part of an ongoing series for Doc's Sports.

NFL Totals Betting: Week 7 Over and Under Predictions

No comments:

Post a Comment